Tuesday, February 01, 2011

I muse.
Privacy? What privacy?

There is no privacy. There is nothing you can do. But there never was any privacy. You just needed the connections or the money to find things out. Now, anybody can find things out. It's much more democratic.
Chutney Ensnowed
My Jack Russell Terrier, Chutney, needs his anal glands expressed. I love dogs.


Michael Hudson
Michael Hudson says in this VIDEO that the average stock in America was held for 22 seconds last year. That tells me that big traders are manipulating the markets and that I don't have a chance when I buy a hundred shares on Ameritrade. There should be a huge tax on flipping stocks like that. It would put an end to shady programmed trading.

"A slave is one who waits for someone else to free him." - Rosellen Brown

No comments: